Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Without Words

Shouldn't have done it
Should have ignored it
Like it wouldnt be seen
Like it couldnt be seen
I dont think I should have seen you

Should have run away
should have pretended not to hear
like it wouldnt be heard
like it couldnt be heard
I shouldnt listen to your love

Without Word..you made me know love
Without Word..you gave me your love
Made me filled myself with you every breath,
then you ran away

Without Word, love leaves me
Without Word, love tossed me inside
Not knowing what to say
my lips must have been suprised
because you came without a word..

Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it hurt continuously?
except for the fact that I can’t see you anymore
and that you are not here anymore
Otherwise it is the same as before


Without words tears fall
Without words my heart breaks down
Without words I wait for love
Without words I hurt because of love
I zone out, I become a fool because I cried..
Looking at the sky

Without words farewell finds me
Without words the end comes to me
I think my heart was surprised
to send you away without any preparation
It came without words...

Without words it comes and leaves
like the fever before
maybe all I need to do is hurt for awhile
because in the end
only scars are left...

p/s:........................................


1 comments:

Aishafarhana Radzi said...

http://www.nhaccuatui.com/nghe?M=dGcYqPMkjG