Saturday, February 19, 2011

Piece of Words.

I realized when my first step to become a blogger..I thought that it will be a place for me to tell whoever reading it what happened to me in a certain day..i don’t give much thought who will or will not reading my stuff..I don’t mind actually..then sometimes an idea comes just like that..to write about something give benefit to my readers..im pretty sure you(blogger) out there sometimes the idea of writing came when u r eating,watching tv,peeling the onions or even when u r writing about something else which induced another story..yeah thats right!..but for me..to be me..sometimes, to have a great or something that brilliant pop up in my mind,it may be because I GOT DUMPED by something or someone.that so called brilliant idea popping after I regain my ‘strength’ from my ‘dark ages’..so come AND dump me!!..ahahha..no worries cuz not ALL ppl in this world are capable to hurt you..yes!i meant it! I meant my quote number 48!! chill and take a break


p/s:I hope zagaziq still in winter mood.I really miss it.I wont change my background skin..

0 comments: