Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back to December

salam...
this time punya post just nk bgtau my interested je...
Taylor Swift..sape x kenal die??
penyanyi country yg sangat berbakat..
why I say she so talented??
bile guitar kat jari, dia boleh spontaneously masukkan any words yg matching ngan melody

most of her songs are about her past love story..
her experience...
she write her deep feeling,something that she cant say to the guy she ever been in love b4 for example.her memories with him,sometimes get in detail like what dress shes wearing..
matching up with beautiful melody...

ntahla kan bagi aku laa..
aku ske lagu yg ada story..I mean bukan ada story di sebalik lagu tu..
tapi..lagu tu mcm sebuah cerita..
mcm lagu yg ak nk share nie Back to december..
ok, this song when I read a magazine, theres interview with her..and they said this song dedicated to Taylor Lautner..
I share this song in fb last night..entitled 'this song from taylor dedicated to her taylor'
kenal taylor lautner?? laki yg menjadi pesaing kepada edward in twilight series
Jacob..

I love the lyrics maa..touch my heart..like shes regret to let him go something...maybe..





p/s: dia penah kapel dengan Joe Jonas...and forever and always punyer lagu ditujukan untuk JJ..aku x penah dengar lagi...but she hates joe jonas btw(click here)..breakup phone call

0 comments: