Friday, March 4, 2011

In a dream




everyone ever been dreaming..Night or day..dream is a dream..and dream is still a dream..in dreams...

>>
you may shout loudly to one that u admire.."saya suka awakkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!" or at least you can say loudly his/her name..."amirrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!"...(for example r..dont get wrong)


>>
You can stand bravely in front of the people that u admire..


>>You be where you never been..

>>
You can do anything you wanna do that u cant do in reality.


you are reality in my dreams..and you are my dream in reality..

>>
Sometimes it feels so real..u even may cry when u wake up or u feel exhausted

>>Sometimes in your dream ,you still can think that u r actually dreaming..but you just let it be..and you just want to feel it right at that time..in a dream

>>
In a dream..you and me are having fun back together..I hold your hands and you hold me too..you smile at me like you did it before we apart..the same atmosphere I felt even in my dream...




p/s: 'amir' is a celebrity by the way...hahahah

0 comments: